Thursday, November 8, 2012

Car Shipping to Libya












Please be advise that Sea & Air Experts is happy to announce that with the help of our colleagues at MTL which had secured a routing for the time being to ship SALVAGE TITLES VEHICLES to LIBYA from all ports across the United States.

We will accept automobiles with salvage titles to Libya effective immediately. Salvage titles cover the following criteria:

  • Automobiles scrapped or damaged
  • Automobiles that have been recovered from theft
  • Automobiles that have been damaged, but have been repaired

We thank for your business and look forward to continually serving your global transportation needs.

Please contact info@seaandairexperts.com for assistance and rate information.

Thank you for your support.
Sea & Air Experts
Office: 201.426.3000
Fax: 954-775-9794
www.seaandairexperts.com

6 comments:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I have ever read. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information with us.Car Shipping Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I am visiting your site and happy to read this post. This site it
    is very useful one and gives in depth information. Auto Transport Companies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello James.

    Please excuse my absent, been out visiting several of my worldwide agents... Thanks for the compliments, happy you found my blog useful & helpful.

    If there is any info & help in shipping you'll need, please don't hesitate contacting me...

    Best holidays wishes,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear John.
    Thanks so much for your comments...
    Please excuse my late reply, been out traveling.

    Best wishes,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! http://carshippingleads.co/

    ReplyDelete